Get a quote in 3 simple steps
It is easy to get a quick and accurate quote for your next glass pool fencing project from Aqua Vista Glass…
- Get in contact with Aqua Vista Glass to arrange a time for one of our team members to visit your pool site. We will need between thirty minutes and an hour to take a full measure of the pool area, record details of the area and any fixtures or buildings surrounding the pool.
- Aqua Vista Glass are one of the most experienced glass pool fencing installers in Brisbane. Our team of experts have the skills and the knowledge to talk you through the many different design and layout options available.
It is important to us that we truly understand exactly what you want to achieve with your pool and outdoor area. We will bring a range of sample materials and products to help with this.
Like all pool fences, glass pool fencing is subject to building code regulations. Our pool fence experts will be able to guide you through any legislative requirements and outline and design elements that need to be considered.
- Within three working days of our initial meeting, we will provide you with a written quote and solution for your consideration. Your quote will be put together by the same person you met onsite, so every last detail of your design will be taken into account.
More complex jobs may take a little longer to quote, so if you are in a hurry, just let us know.
Prepare for your appointment
There will be a lot to cover in this initial meeting. To ensure we have all the information we need to provide you with an accurate quote, follow this simple checklist to get the most from your time with our pool fencing expert.
- Before your appointment, if you can please send any site plans or drawings through to us. That way we will have a clear picture of the site beforehand.
- Bring along any photos, sketches or samples that you like. A “wish list” of things you want to include would be helpful.
- Give your budget for the project some consideration before your appointment.
- Timeframe – if the pool fence is part of a building or renovation project, it is helpful if you can provide details on the timeframe for major works. That way we can ensure your pool fence installation slots in seamlessly to your project.